Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby Nosihle...

It is with great pleasure that I announce the birth of Baby Nosihle. Nosihle is the newborn daughter of Sma, a friend of ours in the valley of Kwangcolosi. Sma and her younger sister Matha (mentioned earlier in blog) help us each week delivering food parcels. Sma is a young mother and really had nothing for the baby. With the help of friends in the USA, Katie and I were able to stock her up with PINK, PINK AND MORE PINK!!!! She was thrilled. Sma and the baby were home less than 24 hours after the birth. And, of course, anyone who knows me knows that I was there visiting within that first day as well. She's absolutely precious.


Katie and I with the proud Mama, Sma and Baby Nosihle...



Not even 24 hours old yet...



Grannie, Auntie, Mama and Baby with all their new PINK gear...

No comments: