Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fatima...

I have fallen in love with Fatima. She is the sweetest child I've ever met. She is 4 years old and she and her Mom are patients at the TB hospital here. I go there often to drop off patients, pick up results, and for a variety of other reasons. I am there pretty much everyday. One day I was walking along and heard a little voice yell "helllllooooooo." From that day on, she has become my best buddy. I go into her ward everytime I'm there and she runs over to hug me in her little baby blue bathrobe. I brought her some goodies last week and she was so excited. In her sweet, tiny voice she said "Ngiyabonga" or thank you after she picked up each toy/goodie. She calls me Jan and I couldn't care less, hahahha. I just am trying to figure out how to fit her in my suitcase!!



No comments: