Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Smiles!

We deliver food with Baba Benji every weekend, as I've mentioned before. I've also told you how much I love it. This Friday was no exception. I always bring my camera because the kids LOVE having their pictures taken.

Picture this (no pun intended): Think of the funniest joke you've ever heard. Now think of your reaction. Now, multiply that laughter by 1,000,000 and that is what I saw last Friday. Actually, every Friday. The little boy (in the blue polo) is the sweetest boy I've ever met. The one week he and his buddy didn't run to greet us I was so sad. This week, however, they were so glad to see us. I took the picture, as I've done every week, but this time his reaction was priceless. He looked, smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen, then laughed/screamed so hard that he fell over himself onto the ground with excitement. I couldn't even control myself after I saw him in all his glory. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Enjoy the photos of the families on my route:









No comments: